29851 Aventura, Suite M - Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 - (949) 858-7611
1500 East Chevy Chase Dr. Suite 401 - Glendale, CA 91206 - (818) 863-4446
1530 Chevy Chase Dr., Suite 107 - Glendale, CA 91206 - (818) 265-1581
Philip R. Shupe,DPM,FACFAS
The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff's training, professional credentials and work experience.
Philip R. Shupe, DPM, FACFAS
Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah.
California College of Podiatric Medicine (CCPM), San Francisco, CA
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, 1980
County-USC Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
4th year Podiatric Medicine Education
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital, Fountain Valley, CA 1981
Training in foot and ankle surgery, clinical medicine, radiology, podiatric sports medicine, diabetic foot care.
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Board certified in foot and ankle surgery.
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- California Podiatric Medical Association
- The American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Current instructor and faculty member, Southwestern Podiatric Medical Fellowship Program, Orange County, CA.
- Instructor and faculty member, White Memorial Medical Center Podiatric Medicine Residency Program, Los Angeles, CA.
- Podiatry consultant, Glendale Adventist Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- Former director, Fountain Valley Regional Hospital Podiatric Residency Program.