The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff's training, professional credentials and work experience.
Philip R. Shupe, DPM, FACFAS
Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah.
- California College of Podiatric Medicine (CCPM), San Francisco, CA
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, 1980
- County-USC Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
4th year Podiatric Medicine Education
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital, Fountain Valley, CA 1981
Training in foot and ankle surgery, clinical medicine, radiology, podiatric sports medicine, diabetic foot care.
- Board certified in foot and ankle surgery.
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
- Diplomate, Amer Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- California Podiatric Medical Association
- The American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Current instructor and faculty member, Southwestern Podiatric Medical Fellowship Program.
- Instructor and faculty member, White Memorial Medical Center Podiatric Medicine Residency Program, Los Angeles, CA.
- Former director, Fountain Valley Regional Hospital Podiatric Residency Program.